Sunday, July 22, 2018

The Naylors on NRK

We were in town by the Nidaros Catherdal and some guys were interviewing people around us and they came over to us.  The blonde is the MC of the Norwegian National TV channel's "Top 20" music show, and they were doing a concert in Trondheim with multiple acts.  He was doing a comedy video  interviewing English speakers, asking them to read the text of a Norwegian folk song translated in English.  It is basically about a guy who tries to find a girl, but he always loses out.  When he was talking to me, I said you have find the right girl and keep her, "because families are forever."  That part was cut out, but this is what was broadcast nationally.  Lorrie's look when he asked if he was a "10" is priceless for those of us who know her to give that quizzical look.  Right after his outburst, she asked a follow up question if he cooks, and he said "yes" and she said, "Then you are a 10."  

After the filming, we discussed what we do here.  He said he had seen the musical "The Book of Mormon" and told me he loved it and I should see it.  I told him if he liked the the musical, he would love the book.  He said he got a copy of the Book of Mormon after the play, when the missionaries were passing them out. I invited him to read the book.  I said that I don't need to watch the play, because I'm living it.  I gave him my card and email and invited him to contact me if he had any questions.

WATCH IT IN FULL SCREEN FOR THE FULL EFFECT!


No comments:

Post a Comment