Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Happy Anniversary to us; Happy Elder Cribbs Day; and Happy District Conference

May 28th marked the 37 year since Lorrie said YES! Instead of fresh flowers, Landon was nice enough to send me a bushel of pictures of Lorrie's Peony garden so she could enjoy seeing how wonderful they are doing in her absence.


May 29th we celebrated Elder Kellen Cribbs' Birthday and had District Conference with visiting President and Sister Hill.  Lorrie and I made a "Bløt Kake" (literally "Wet Cake")which is a Norwegian cake where you cut it in layers, and fill those with fresh strawberries, jam, pudding and then cover the cake in whipping cream and more strawberries.  I made the mistake of turning my phone over to the elders who proceeded to make goofy selfies.  I also had to share the picture of the sisters working together to get a picture of us with Sister Hill's camera.

















No comments:

Post a Comment